How automatic request notifications work
- If a manager has permission to View requests and Approve requests in Permission groups, then he will receive notifications of new requests from his subordinates.
- If his permissions are limited, for example, to users of a specific department or with tags, he will receive requests only from these selected users.
- He receives notifications if he has a filled in an email address in the Human Resources agenda on the 2 Contact card.
- If you wish to set a special rule e.g. for administrator, it is possible to set that he will be receiving user requests regardless of the permissions of the manager.
- This can be set in the User Menu (your name at the top left) -> Configuration -> Planned tasks -> New attendance requests. Use the Add button to insert a new task Inform about changes in requests. A detailed explanation is in the attached screenshot.
- If users have filled in an email address in the Human Resources agenda on the 2 Contact card, then they will receive notifications about the status of their requests.
- The sending of notifications about the status of requests is set in the same way for all users.
- If it is necessary to set a different rule for someone or change the default settings, this can be done in the Menu User - Configuration -> Planned tasks -> Approved attendance requests. A detailed explanation is in the attached screenshot.